Sunday, July 25, 2010



Today I will begin using this blog for my vacation updates and pictures. Before, I used it only for a class assignment. On Thursday, Cary and I took a flight to San Francisco, and drove straight to Napa Valley. We stayed at the Silverado Lodge and Resort, an old golf/tennis/spa resort with condos and homes. The food was fabulous, and we indulged in a supreme spa package that was worth every penny. We toured Rutherford Hill Winery and tasted their reds and whites. I recommend this area and would love to go back!
Today we are in San Francisco, and plan to shop a little before heading to Pebble Beach. We are staying very near Union Square at the Handlery Hotel. It is PACKED in SF, because there was a marathon this morning. San Francisco hosts about 3-4 full marathons a year and it is very hard to get rooms during this time.

1 comment:

aggie biker girl said...

Sounds like y'all are having fun!