Saturday, July 04, 2009

Thing #15 Post:
I'm glad to say I finally made a wiki! I want to give thanks to our instructor for the wikispaces cheat sheet, it helped clarify procedures for me really well. My wiki page was titled Quartzamongous. I read through some of the wikis from classmates and enjoyed the different perspectives and personal tastes expressed. My wiki title was Making Footprints. At first I had a hard time figuring out about choosing the heading vs normal text, but once I saved and looked at the product, I was able to catch on. I had difficulty signing on in the beginning because I finally figured out you have to ask for approval to join. This only took a few hours, so I went ahead to other lessons (as you can see my posts are now out of order). I wonder if when we make our own full-fledged wiki, do we have to name each page? Or was this necessary because we all attached a page to one wiki? We will have a science wiki up and running this fall, so I'll be working on this within the next few weeks. I think I'll make a photo album of my trip to the Holy Lands. I'll put a link on my class wiki page so everyone can see where Jesus walked! :)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I enjoyed your Quartzamongous! You are always so great at making those science connections!! I guess that's why you do what you do! :-)