Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thing #12: Post




I made a blabberize of a science teacher stating the student objectives. I think next time I'll use a comic character. The timing is a tad behind on the audio, so I'm wondering if this would be as noticeable on a cartoon. The weebly is really a fun way to make a personal web page. It is very easy to post pictures and videos. I have a personal weebly that I post some files that are too large to put on email. I made a birthday card for my sister and a valentine card for my husband using Photostory 3, posted them on the weebly, then just sent all my family members the link to go see it. That way no one has to save it or store it. It has options for blogging as well. The word clouds have many applications and are so easy to make on wordle. I think I might use this for posters, because one of our initiatives this year is to get more visual representations, especially word references and vocabulary up on classroom walls so students make eye contact with them regularly.
Wordle: Photosynthesis

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I loved the blabberize! I haven't used it--yet! Very cute!